Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More Pottery Pics




This is one of the many Frog designs I played around with....zoom would be appropriate for this pic.
























These are pics of a Mortal and Pestal that i made. The Pestel does not have it's handle yet (of course).


The geko was an impulse thing - But I wanted to play with the positive/negative space idea so this is what i came up with.



This is a Sushi plate i made for my husband. He LOVES Sushi. The symbols mean trustworthy, eternal, love, husband.... or something like that. And not in that order.


Some new rife bowls I painted for Kurt and I, The symbol inside means "dream"..... because my husband is a true blooded dreamer :)



My dad makes great cookies but the unfortunate result of such an achievement is that he finds little left but crumbs shortly after his labored efforts. So I made him his own cookie jar :)

No comments: