Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What I Do Best

Well This is what I do best. Graphite and Pen drawings. I have yet to do anything recently so what you see is old stuff from School projects.






This Drawing is a self portrait done from a photograph taken by Michael Eldredge of Living Fiction Media. I had done some modeling for Living Fiction for about two years. This is from one of the photoshoots.











This is a Still Life study of a paper bag... yeah this took me a while but I am satisfied with the results. This was a whole semester study - a kind of final project that took each of us in the class the entire semester to complete. I really enjoy taking my time with my drawings and I don't like the short deadlines that school usually inflicts upon the art students. So this was a pleasant change of pace. Anyway - I would appreciate any criticism of my art. As an artist I am always looking for ways to improve. Thanks!

2 comments:

Lórien said...

The drawing of the paper bag is indeed one of the very best pictures that I have ever seen in my entire life. It is an amazing piece of work, and one in which you should be very pleased. Absolutely incredible, Jen. Thank you for sharing your talent. (Sam)

WhiteFair said...

ummm, Wow! Thanks Sam!